Welcome to Databand
Databand is an observability solution for data engineers and DataOps teams.
Welcome to the Databand documentation!
Databand Platform is an observability solution for data engineers and DataOps teams. Databand can track, alert, and help you investigate problems in data quality, integrity, and access.
DBND is an open-source library used to track and automate pipelines for data ingestion (ELT), transformation (ETL), and machine learning. With DBND, you can:
- Track your data pipelines including custom metrics
- Monitor datasets
- Extend your Apache Airflow for advanced Orchestration.
DBND can be used directly with Python, Java, or Scala.
To install and set up the DBND SDK in your environment, see our DBND Installation Guide and QuickStart guide for tracking a Python pipeline .
DBND SDK also provides zero-code instrumentation to begin extracting pipeline execution information from your various platforms. Examples include:
- Data schema info and previews from DataFrames, SQL queries, and file types like CSV or Parquet
- Data distributions, profiles, and histograms
See Tracking Integrations for the full list of all available integrations.
Databand's web application allows you to access monitoring and alerting functionality.
The default choice for Databand Application is our Databand Cloud (cloud-based SaaS).
The Databand Cloud offering includes:
- Fully-managed Kubernetes deployment on GCP
- Automatic upgrades to the latest version of Databand Application
- 24/7 monitoring of your application health
- Fast resolution of any server-side bugs or issues
To get started with Databand Cloud, request a free trial or demo today!
To go from discovering Databand to viewing metrics in your own Databand environment, you need to:
- Get Access to Databand Application
- Integrate DBND SDK with your infrastructure and codebase
We're here to help you! If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, contact us through our site contact form or by emailing [email protected] To learn more about the deployment and hosting options (including on-prem installation), contact us via the same email.
Updated about 1 year ago