DBND is an SDK used to track and automate pipelines for data ingestion (ELT), transformation (ETL), and machine learning. With DBND, you can:
- Track Pipeline Metadata
- Automate Dynamic Data Processes
- Databand's web application allows you to access monitoring and alerting functionality.
DBND can be used directly with Python, Java, or Scala.
- Start by reading the Databand Overview.
- See Installing DBND for installation instructions.
- Follow the instructions in Getting Started with Databand
- Once you have access, familiarize yourself with Databand Concept Overview.
- See our Tracking QuickStart guide for tracking a Python pipeline here.
- For a description of select Databand objects, see the API Reference page
For the latest news and changes in the current Databand version, see:
Updated about 20 hours ago