To go from discovering Databand to viewing metrics in your own Databand environment, you need to:
- Get Access to Databand Application
- Integrate DBND SDK with your infrastructure and codebase
The default choice for Databand Application is our Databand Cloud (cloud-based SaaS).
The Databand Cloud offering includes:
- Fully-managed Kubernetes deployment on GCP
- Automatic upgrades to the latest version of Databand Application
- 24/7 monitoring of your application health
- Fast resolution of any server-side bugs or issues
If you have questions or require assistance
If you have any questions about getting started with Databand Cloud, please let us know via [email protected] or using a different way that's convenient for you. To learn more about the deployment and hosting options (including on-prem installation), contact us via the same email.
When you log into your Databand environment for the first time, please use the credentials provided to you by the Databand Solution Architecture team. The credentials will include:
- Your environment address (i.e.
- Your Databand credentials
DBND SDK is an open-source library that allows to:
To install and set up the DBND SDK in your environment, see our DBND Installation Guide.
Databand integrations provide zero-code instrumentation to begin extracting pipeline execution information from your various platforms.
Configure your SDK to use Databand Application
See Connecting DBND to Databand to learn how to connect SDK integrations into your Databand Application.
Updated 6 days ago