- You need to be able to submit POD to Kubernetes from your local machine.
- You need to be able to push a Docker image from your local machine to the repository used by the Kubernetes cluster.
- You need to be able to create a namespace at Kubernetes or reuse an existing one.
- POD need to have access to Airflow DB and Databand service.
- The local machine needs to have access to the Databand service (for debugging Airflow, DB should be available, too).
Updated 24 days ago
Did this page help you?